Arcadia is proud to announce a new joint initiative with Biederman Redevelopment Ventures (BRV), the private consulting firm led by Daniel A. Biederman, co-founder of the Bryant Park Corporation and 34th Street Partnership, and creator of the largest complex of private urban redevelopment projects in the United States.
Our joint initiative aims to bring together BRV’s renowned expertise in public space revitalization and business improvement districts with Arcadia’s expertise in real estate development, master planning and project management. We aim to serve clients throughout the Philadelphia region with consulting services focused on:
- Creating and revitalizing urban parks and plazas, from conceptual planning all the way through operations
- Creating, assessing and advising business improvement districts
- Innovative streetscape and capital improvement programs
- Self-financing downtown and neighborhood redevelopment programs
- Turning public space into a profit center for mixed-use developments
Dan has been a friend of Joe Duckworth and Arcadia for many years now, having first met when Joe and Dan served together as jurors for ULI’s prestigious Award for Excellence. During the last year, one of our Arcadia project managers, Rich Wilson, has worked successfully with Dan on projects in Newark and Princeton, New Jersey, proving the value of this joint initiative.
For more information on how Dan has used public space to increase private real estate values click here.